LOYALTY PROGRAM

Three separate content-management systems needed to be merged into one and integrated with a transactional system developed in the company's HQ, abroad. The previous solution didn't scale to client’s massive amount of users, so a fresh technological approach was necessary.

Operational and budget limitations meant that it was not possible to build the whole solution at once. Thus the system was replaced piece by piece during regular development.

Direct costs took about 10% of the relevant budget — the other 90% was covered by current development costs. The entire process of development and exchange was performed “in the background” – dealing with a constantly changing environment but without any without any downtime or interruption.

Related Projects: