to changing market trends and customers needs.
RVI platform allows company management to understand and identify how small, continuous, daily innovations in merchandising, management, marketing and sales process influence shopper decisions, sales point performance and affect the final outcomes.
Adopting the 'continuous improvement' approach in daily operations and leveraging it to develop faster than the competition is the main benefit of the platform and the way to sure success.
is the key to competing in the retail business. Consistent communication within the organization, minor optimizations, small innovations and eliminating bad decisions can lead to significant revenue increases in the long term.
RVI facilitates day-to-day improvement process providing the management team with:
- quick verification of how merchandising affect the sales pipeline
- measuring financial results of store management decisions
- new, meaningful metrics for an true image of store performance
- merge in-store information with transactional and loyalty data
- instant control of abrupt changes in store performance
- elimination of the risk of late reporting or reactions
- KPIs reporting for better staff engagement
- constant visual control of all sales points
- instant, one-click reports on any data
- custom features and integrations
- instant, up-to-date reports
- faster organization development
- deeper understanding of sales pipeline constraints
- shorter communication delays within the organization
- instant up-to-date information on stores performance
- minimizing costs of inspections in stores
- actual true data for making the right decisions
- one system for vision and data features
- future-proof hardware (WiFi, Bluetooth, UWB)
- custom features development and integrations
Sales & Marketing
- quick identification of performance improvement obstacles
- new meaningful metrics and up-to-date information about :
- overall store performance
- traffic in front of store
- conversion rate factors
- merchandise efficiency
- shoppers in-store behavior
- changing room performance
- staff performance monitoring
- staff involvement tools
- visual control of location and merchandise
- omnichannel ready hardware (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, UWB)
- custom developed features
HOW IT WORKS
Network of camera sensors track people in store and continuously measure the entire sales pipeline, letting everyone in the organization understand store and staff performance. Remote vision and business intelligence functionalities allow also to:
- enhance sales pipeline
- improve staff efficiency
- increase store performance
- optimize marketing activities
- examine merchandising efficiency
- monitor and record security issues
- communicate consistently within company
- thoroughly control the whole retail network
[Get details - PDF]
MORE BUSINESS VALUE
The merging of in-store information with sales and loyalty data, helps to meet shoppers expectations, identify and eliminate sales constraints, decrease staff “empty runs” ratio, counteract abrupt performance drops and mitigate the risk of introducing innovations. Constant visual surveillance provides monitoring and recording features for marketing and security purposes.
Tracking customer flow through the entire pipeline produces a range of meaningful metrics, such as revenue per person seen in the corridor. Normalized metrics allow for comparing stores to each other and efficient knowledge distribution among managers.
With dedicated API, platform integrates with systems like ERP or CRM and allows for developing custom features.
- More than simple people counting
- Tracking shopper paths through many sensors
- Stereo-vision camera sensors ensure more reliable data
- Future-proof hardware with WiFi, Bluetooth and UWB built-in
- Developed algorithms allow tracking people outside the store
- One platform — manufactured, delivered and supported by a single vendor.
[Case Study 1 - PDF] [Case Study 2 - PDF]
More brands we monitored shoppers for: